Wednesday 29 July 2015

WhatsApping!

A whatsapp chat between Him and Her …….






She: Such a tiring day its been!

He: Hmm

She: Our maid did the same drama today. I think we should look for another one.

He: Hmm

She: Maybe we could try out the one the neighbours have. Haven’t really seen her throwing around attitude.

He: Hmm

She: Sakshi was so mean to me, you wont believe it!

He: Hmm

She: She and I have been friends for so long! Why would she do something ike that?!

He: Hmm

She: My phone got hanged today afternoon. I did everything I could. Even googled on it. Nothing worked. And then suddenly, it restarted!

He: Hmm

She: But I think I might have lost some data. I’m pretty sure my reminder list had 36 reminders, now I can see only 29!

He: Hmm

She: Yesterday I changed my profile pic on FB. Its got only a 70 odd likes yet.

He: Hmm

She: I know what you would say to this, ‘I can barely manage to get 7! What are you upset about!’

He: Hmm

She: But 70 is like not even 1/5th of my friends list!

He: Hmm

She: Are you even reading what I’m typing?

He: Hmm

She: Enough of your Hmms! I feel like coming out to the living room and switching off that tv!

He: Hmm

She: You know what your mother said to me. She thinks you’ve lost a lot of weight since we got married. She thinks I don’t cook well enough for you to feel satiated, and that’s showing on your body!

He: Its just a misuderstanding dear. She couldn’t have meant it that way. She’s the most innocent person you could ever meet.

She: Do you know the real meaning of innocent?

He: Hmm

She: Are you coming to bed now? You’d said it’s the last two overs half an hour back!

He: Hmm…hmm

She: I had some things on my mind, now that mamma isnt around. But you know what, you should finish your match. I’m tired too, I’ll just hit the bed now.

In a flash he was by her side, on the bed.

He: What if I massage away your fatigue sweetie pie? And no, I won’t be using the massage chair! ;-)


PS. Men, men, men…………………..For those of you friends who don’t know which massage chair I’m referring to, and which mamma it is who’s disappeared, here’s the background, The Hubby's Birthday.




34 comments:

amruta said...

amazing piece, kept me glued till the end :)

amruta said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Thanks Amruta :-)

saloni said...

Very interesting!! I hope the hmm phase doesnt come too soon for me.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Saloni dear, I hope it never comes for you :-)

stuka said...

Funny!!

Unknown said...

Thankyou ma'am :-)

Unknown said...

In my case even if I post an essay on a chat in won't get a reply not even a hmmm as my hubby hardly sees checks those chating apps. Only when he needs some imp details which he needs urgently will he check. ....
So no hmmms in my life
And if it comes wen we r face to face then he'll have to hear my hmmmm for life time....hahaha

Unknown said...

Sonal, I like that girl! Let him hear your hmmms:-)

Unknown said...

Hmmmm.....

Sumeet Nayak said...

I wish whatsapp could be so programmed that it could automatically reply when you are working and people are bothering you with so many "unwanted" msgs. Give me a break. Nice article Di.

Unknown said...

Ashu thanks for the hmmming :-)

Unknown said...

Haha sumeet!

Anonymous said...

Very witty. I'm so glad I stayed away from WA. But I guess other social media are equally distracting and addictive.

Unknown said...

Thanks Sweety... And hats off to you for staying away from one of them at least, cos it's a one way street dear :-)

magiceye said...

Hmmm... That was a good one!! lol!!

shraddha singh said...

Hahaha......men men men !!!
Lovely !! Leena maam.

Unknown said...

really nice :-)

Kishor Kumar said...

That was funny...

Indrani said...

You had my attention till the last line. :D

Unknown said...

Thank you Deepak uncle!

Unknown said...

Yep men men men! Thanks SHraddha!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it Archana!

Unknown said...

I tried Kishor! Thanks :)

Unknown said...

I'm really glad Indrani :)

Maniparna said...

Hahahaha..at least he is saying 'hmmm'. In my case, he seldom checks his WhatsApp :-(

A very entertaining and engaging read, Leena.. :-D

Rat said...

Haha this is so funny.. An engaging read, Leena. :D

Sadhvi said...

Ha ha ha,i really hope this would never happen to me

Anonymous said...

This was a hilarious read and going over to the linked post now.
I agree hmms can be really annoying. But all the more annoying is no reply at all

Unknown said...

Hehe Mani, humaari duh shari kahaaniyaan :)

Unknown said...

Thanks Meera dear :)

Unknown said...

Sadhvi, umeed pe duniya kayac hai :)

Unknown said...

True dat, Ranjini!